| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konstanz in February is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Konstanz February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Konstanz, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Konstanz:
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) NNW
- Stuttgart, Germany - 121 kms (75.2 miles) N
- Strasbourg, France - 150.9 kms (93.8 miles) NW
- Strasbourg, France - 150.5 kms (93.5 miles) NW
- Basel, Switzerland - 121.4 kms (75.4 miles) W
- Zurich, Switzerland - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) SW
- Bern, Switzerland - 153.1 kms (95.1 miles) WSW
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) SW
- Locarno, Switzerland - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) S
- Lugano, Switzerland - 187 kms (116.2 miles) S